Following four rounds of The World Beer Awards involving judging by an international, highly respected panel of beer experts Raven has been voted the World’s Best Black IPA. The judging panel blind-tasted beers, from nearly 600 entries in 32 countries, in these annual awards.
- @sie3po Aye, thats it 6 hours ago
- RT @HallamshireHaus: @thornbridge AM:PM 4.5% All Day IPA brewed with the guys at @ExposedMagSheff has flown out today. Get it while you can… 6 hours ago
- RT @PrioryArms83: @Notable_Yokel @selcamra @thornbridge amazing what one tweet can do, everyone on the hunt for Jaipur! http://t.co/AMMkgPK… 19 hours ago
- @Blue__Zulu @dada_bar Would be rude not to : ). Hope you enjoyed your day in Sheff! 20 hours ago
- RT @ExposedMagSheff: The Best Sheffield Brewery category consists of this lot: @AbbeydaleBeers, @BradfieldBrew, @sheffieldbrewer, @KelhamBr… 22 hours ago
Looking for something?